- Nutrition Counseling
- Virtual Nutritionist
- Best Body Challenge
- Corporate Consulting
- Sports Nutrition and Performance
Now Accepting Insurance!
There’s nothing difficult about eating what’s easy. It’s finding the time and energy for healthy foods and a nutritious diet that can become a bit more challenging. Believe it or not, nutrition is an essential part of the fit-body package. Nutrition by Shoshana offers nutrition counseling designed around your needs.
Whether your goal is weight loss, general nutrition, to lose the baby weight or feed a healthy family, sports specific nutrition, Paleo meal plans, Gastrointestinal concerns or to get ready for a special event or wedding, Nutrition by Shoshana has the right tools for you.
With nutrition counseling you’ll get the support and tools you need to reach your goals and improve your health and quality of life. During the initial visit we’ll spend a full 60 minutes talking about your past health concerns, your goals and expectations, and go over your current food intake. We will work together to customize the best program for you, your lifestyle and your goals. We’ll even go through your pantry and talk about what’s good and what’s not-so-good.
Follow-up visits (45 minutes) are the perfect time to reflect on what has been happening since our last visit. We’ll continue to work together to get you to your goals and we’ll spend time troubleshooting and answering any questions or concerns you may have.
In between counseling sessions clients are encouraged to touch base with me with any questions, comments, or concerns you have via email, text, or a quick phone call. Maybe you just need a little encouragement to stay on course, or maybe you’re wondering what cut of meat is best while at the grocery store – just drop me a line and I’ll be sure to help in any way I can!
– Weight Loss
– General Nutrition
– Sports Nutrition
– Pediatric Nutrition
– Pediatric Sensory Nutrition and ASD
– Gastrointestinal Nutrition Therapy
– Gluten-Free and the Low FODMAP diet
– Paleo diet and meal plans
– The Ketogenic Diet
– Family Nutrition
– Orthorexia Therapy
– Meal Planning
– Pre- and Post-Natal Nutrition
NYSHIP Empire Plan
Please call (631) 892-2050 to find out if your insurance is covered!
What comes with each visit-type:
– 60-minute one-on-one session, diet analysis, goal setting, meal planning, nutrition support and guidance, ideas on how to create a healthy meal and recipes, pantry analysis, and more.
– 30-45 minute one-on-one session only available if you’ve had an initial consultation, diet evaluation, nutrition support and guidance, meal planning, ideas on how to create a healthy meal and recipes and more.
Initial Consultation – 1 hour and 15 minutes ($150)
Follow-Ups – 45 minutes ($75)
Initial +3 follow-up sessions $355 ($130 Initial and $70 per follow-up)
4 follow-up sessions $280 ($70/session)
10 follow-up sessions $650 ($65/session)
Sometimes all you need is a program to follow and you’re all set to go. With Nutrition by Shoshana’s virtual nutritionist you get all the benefits of a personal nutritionist at the touch of a mouse (or touchpad).
We’ll start by chatting via email to get to know each other better. You’ll fill out a short questionnaire and a 3-day food journal for review. From the information you provide I’ll develop a program specifically for you, your lifestyle and your goals. You have the option of a complete weekly meal plan, nutrition guidance and weekly workouts. Choose them all for best results!
Virtual Nutritionist Package
**Initial consultation must be completed before virtual nutritionist can begin
– Includes: weekly custom meal plans developed around foods you like, unlimited email support questions/answers, weekly food journal analysis to spot areas of concern, weekly newsletter with healthy recipes, nutrition tips and workout ideas
– Additional $100 per month for monthly workout calendar (includes workouts designed specifically for you and your goals/lifestyle.
Best Body Challenge
21-Day Best Body Challenge!
NEW!! You DO NOT need to be local to join this challenge. You can participate virtually and still gain all the great content and support found here!
You’re INVITED!! 21-Day Best Body Challenge – A New Group Starts the Beginning of Every Month of Facebook!
Getting fit is easier than it sounds when you have the right guidance and support. And if you’re someone who’s waiting for the right opportunity – you’ve found it! The 21-Day Best Body Challenge is just what you need to break out of your rut and get the body and lifestyle you’ve been striving for. Are You Up for the Challenge??
What makes this challenge different?
1. Support! There’s nothing like getting fit with others just like you! The 21-Day Best Body Challenge is chock full of valuable support. Join the private Facebook group where you’ll find support from other participating members in a judgment-free, 100% private group setting.
2. Access to a Registered Dietitian! That’s right – Registered Dietitian Shoshana Pritzker (the creator of this program) will be part of your journey every step of the way. Got a question on a random weekday, you can find Shoshana any time in the private Facebook group. In addition, you don’t want to miss the weekly group nutrition sessions held by Shoshana where you can ask questions, get weighed, have your food journal reviewed, and socialize with others in your group.
How does it work?
The 21-Day Best Body Challenge is a 3-week challenge to help you make positive changes in your lifestyle. The challenge includes the following:
– Clean eating meal planning with Shoshana
– Weekly workout schedule and 30-minute (or less) gym-free workouts
– Daily yoga exercises
– Simple recipes; portion control
– 1 hour weekly group nutrition sessions with Shoshana (in East Islip, NY)
– Weekly weigh-ins
– Weekly food journal reviews
– Exclusive and private Facebook group to share ideas, questions, and support for each other
– Tips and tricks for success
What can you expect?
– Feel Great!
– Fast Results!
– New Healthy Body!
– Finding Success!!
COMMIT to a BETTER YOU for just 21 DAYS!! Get Started and JOIN NOW!
You can participate in the 21-Day Best Body Challenge for a valued price of only $49!!
Three days prior to the start of the program, you’ll gain access to the facebook group where you’ll find your workout schedule, grocery list, and how to put together your meal plan (with examples). You’ll also find daily yoga moves, fun tips, and a great place to socialize and find support!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Average hourly rate to see a Registered Dietitian: $150-250
Cost of healthy meal planning: $100-300
Cost of weekly workout program: $150
Cost of 24/7 support and lifelong friendships – priceless!
Freelance work including:
- Nutrition, supplement and fitness article and blog writing
- Recipe development and analysis
- Customized meal plans
- Brand/product reviews and promotion
- Speaker/Spokeperson work
- Seminars and Workshops
- Lunch and Learns
- Workplace Wellness Challenges and Weight Loss Programs
- Health Expos
Sports Nutrition and Performance
Did you know that what you eat directly relates to your athletic performance on and off the field? It’s not just about training for a specific sport, reaching your fitness goals requires the right fuel for your body, sleep, and adequate hydration.
Sports Nutrition Counseling
Whether your goal is to qualify for the Olympics or complete your first marathon, sports nutrition counseling will help you get the most out of your time and training sessions. With opportunities in person and online to work together, you’ll gain knowledge in the following areas:
– Pre- and post-workout fuel
– How much hydration is enough
– Performance boosting nutrition
– Supplements and Sports Drinks
– Meal planning and healthy recipes
– On-the-go fuel for game-day and long duration workouts
– Fueling strategies
– Weight maintenance
Sports nutrition counseling is great for youth and adult athletes!
Team Nutrition Workshops
Do you coach youth sports teams? Give your athletes a competitive edge by providing them with valuable knowledge on how to fuel their bodies for optimal performance during practice and on game day.
Topics of discussion include:
– Pre- and post-workout fuel
– Why is nutrition important and how to fuel your body
– Healthy and portable snacks
– Supplements, vitamins and minerals
– What to eat on game-day
– Plus more!
– Coach’s choice
Contact Shoshana for more information or to schedule a workshop today!