Every month I’m challenged with the task of developing recipes for the MET-Rx audience. These guys are pretty much in to Tough Mudders and being physically fit. They’re not too in to spending hours in the kitchen creating protein concoctions. So quick and easy is the way to go, generally. These Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Balls are perfect for guys (and girls) who love a tasty healthy treat that’s simple to make and fun to eat.
If you like these balls, you’ll definitely like Coconut Avocado Protein Bites and you can’t forget about these Double Chocolate Mint Protein Balls. They are amaze-balls. ha! lol
Now it’s your turn: Do you have a favorite no bake protein treat? Share in the comments!
Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Balls
- 1 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup dry oats
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons crunchy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and allow to chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll the batter into small balls, around 1" in diameter. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Copyright 2014 Nutrition by Shoshana
No comments yet